All the Tour Dates and Links are at the bottom of this post. The HTML for the button and banners you can choose from are available on this page.
And as if that wasn't enough, at the end of this tour, we're giving away a KINDLE FIRE with a Demons at Deadnight skin. (As for the skin, you can choose to get the D@D cover, or those sexy Hex Boys - group shot or individuals. Yes, we're that awesome.)
To get the HTML for these Team Buttons, go the The HEX BOY Page!
Ready for your chance at a Kindle Fire?!
Now's the time. By following the tour (all tour dates with links are listed below), you should have the entire phrase. You have through March 15 to enter it below in the rafflecopter form to earn 25 points. For an additional 10 points, take a stab at guessing the answer to the secret phrase question!
Everyone gets points for simply guessing. There are NO extra points on the off chance that someone guesses correctly. So it doesn't matter if you've read the book or not. Just take a wild guess! Only we know the answer and it will only be revealed in book 2 of the Divinicus Nex Chronicles.
You can guess an actual name, character type, or some sort of description of his role in the story. Anything goes! You get 10 Points for any guess. It's all in the name of fun and a chance to win a Kindle Fire!
Second place will receive a swag box.
- Follow the tour starting Jan 30. All Tour Dates are listed with links below.
- From Jan 30-Mar 15 you can get points by tweeting and Liking us on Facebook
- Beginning March 9 (and open through Mar 15) the Rafflecopter form now also has entries available for entering the secret phrase.
January 30th - March 9th
- To enter, first click either "Log in w/Facebook" or "Use your name and email."
- Once you do one of those, you'll be able to enter your info.
- Then click on the "+1 Do It" link for each thing you want to do and enter the information or do the task that is asked for. Then click "Enter."
- Tweeting - click on the rectangular "Tweet" button and the tweet is already written out for you. Just tweet it from your account. (you may need to log in to Twitter)
- To Follow, just click the Follow button, or if you already Follow, just click "Enter."
- Any questions or problems, just email us (info on our Contact page)